From performing Keratin applications to our exclusive Olaplex Treatment, every Stylist at Salon Couture and Spa is trained as a specialist. By allowing our team to focus on one area of service and then consult together to complete your experience, you can be assured that you are receiving a personalized service with results as individual as you are.
Keratin Rejuvenol : $150
Keratin Brazilian: $200
Olaplex : $30
Our simple three-step process includes a patented active ingredient that works on a molecular level to seek out broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage.
PH Bonder : $30
pH-Bonder is a unique synergistic system that helps protect bonds and reduce breakage during technical services (such as bleach and haircolor).
Mask Treatment: $20
Mask Treatment with color: $10
Keratin Hair Treatments: What to Expect
Longing for smoother, straighter hair? Keratin hair-straightening treatments are a popular option.
If you’re thinking about trying it, you should know this:
- What Is Keratin? It’s a protein that’s naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: A stylist applies a keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. The process takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%, says hair stylist Henri Borday of New York’s Mizu salon and corporate educator for Global Keratin.
- Farewell, Frizz: You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment. “You could walk out in moist or light rain and your hair won’t change,” Borday says.
- Wait Before You Wash: You shouldn’t wash your hair for three or four days after getting the treatment. That’s because the solution takes time to work, he says.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment, and after the don’t-wash waiting period, you should use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help maintain the treatment.
- How Long It Lasts: Expect the results to last two to 2 1/2 months.