More information about this job
At Salon Couture and Spa, we connect with each client, striving to make the entirety of their visit with us spectacular in every way. Salon Couture and Spa is a place where the client experience is our highest mission and we strive to go above and beyond their expectations. In addition to delivering an amazing client experience, our hair-dressers are experts in the latest trends and our spa therapists are focused on offering the most innovative and pampering spa services. We offer career opportunities where the sky is the limit for team members who are passionate and dedicated to delivering a “wow” client experience while offering expert services.
Reporting to the Salon Couture and Spa Owner at our Mooresville location, the Salon Stylist assists in the success of the company by ensuring that all brand standards, policies and procedures are followed by sharing their exceptional cutting, coloring and waxing skills with our clients. The ideal candidate is hardworking, service- minded, engaging, informational and inspirational while being a dynamic entrepreneur committed to increasing sales volume and exceeding client’s needs.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide outstanding and current haircuts, hair coloring and styles, including waxing services;
- Help each customer look and feel their best;
- Grow sales volume by providing exceptional customer service;
- Cross-sell across all brands and beauty categories, i.e. makeup, skin care, hair, spray tan, spa, etc.;
- Provide an exceptionally consistent SC experience;
- Achieve personal and company sales goals;
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases along with up-selling, and letting them know about upcoming events;
- Maintain and educate on product knowledge and reinforce proper application techniques to act as an expert for each customer;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dispensary area;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Provide a positive, luxury experience for all clients;
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and professionalism;
- Meet or exceed set goals that include average ticket, occupancy, product sales and retention;
- Increase occupancy through consistent delivery of service and product knowledge;
- Assist in supporting salon operations such as front desk, dispensary or spa support when necessary;
- Attend education seminars, classes and virtual training;
- Adhere to compliance regulations for all federal and state guidelines related to professional licensing practices and procedures.
- Several years of experience in a luxury salon setting as a hair designer as defined above;
- Commitment to providing outstanding client service;
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement, evidenced in attendance in trainings, classes and celebrations;
- Genuine interest and excitement in the beauty industry;
- Willingness to receive training and feedback for continuous improvement;
- A valid North Carolina state cosmetology license.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Salon Couture and Spa will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.