When you envision your career as a skin care therapist do you see luxury salon clientele, free continuing education, and exceptional training? Are you interested in a career that gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on skincare while working under soft lighting and soothing music? We are looking for Skin Care Therapists who are eager to improve the lives of their clients while providing excellent customer service, and education on overall skin health and wellness. If this sounds like you we want to talk to you!
REPORTS TO: Salon & Spa Owner, other members of management team
This job is responsible to:
- Analyze client’s concerns and medical history as indicated on intake form to determine appropriate skin care treatments
- Cleanse client’s skin and treat according to initial assessments, including but not limited to performing extractions, peels, and hair removal with wax
- Apply eyelash extensions, tint lashes and brows
- Educate clients about proper at-home skin care maintenance through promotion demonstration of retail products
- Develop and maintain client relationships through excellent customer service, product demonstrations and promotion of the spa membership program
- Skin Care Therapists may also perform micro-blading, microdermabrasion, and micro-needling treatments per qualifications
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Possession of a current North Carolina Esthetician License
- Demonstrated ability to analyze client requests, facial structure, and features to select the best products and style, as well as market the chosen products.
- Flexible scheduling availability; including evenings and weekends
- Active listening skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrates a professional response to instruction, coaching, and constructive criticism
- Strong social awareness and critical thinking competencies
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Previous successful experience working for a Spa or Salon (2+ years)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None required, although select artists may have the opportunity to travel for off-site services.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.